MY PAGES:


Thursday, February 16, 2017

AFFORDABLE FASHION: SPRING-TASTIC OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS BY EVER-PRETTY


Happy Thursday, Fashionable Friends!

Every-Pretty, a super affordable, quality, online dress shop, contacted me about trying out some of their dresses for all of you, and I have to say, I have fallen in love!

Plus, I had so much fun shooting the below Navy Off-The-Shoulder Bo-Ho Sundress look for all of you!

The dress is not only super cute, but so soft and comfortable.  I paired it with a few affordable accessories I already owned, and this will definitely be one of my go-to dresses come spring and summer!

They were also kind enough to send me this Little Black Dress with a sexy detailed back that is perfect for any night out.  I'll be featuring it in an upcoming post very soon, so, stay tuned for that!

To be honest, you know I'm about affordability, but was completely surprised by the quality of this dress, how it hung and the fun movement when you walk.  To say I'm in love is a true understatement!

If you need a fun dress for Spring or Summer or for an upcoming Wedding, they have you covered for a great price, and are kind enough to offer my readers 30% OFF using FF4SS30 through February 28th!
off the shoulder navy blue bo-ho midi sundress: Ever-Pretty = $29.99   /  Gold Double Cigarette Bars Necklace (SIMILAR): LULU's = $14
GOLD DOUBLE CIGARETTE BARS NECKLACE (SIMILAR): LULU'S = $14
OFF THE SHOULDER NAVY BLUE BO-HO MIDI SUNDRESS: EVER-PRETTY = $29.99
OFF THE SHOULDER NAVY BLUE BO-HO MIDI SUNDRESS: EVER-PRETTY = $29.99   /  GOLD DOUBLE CIGARETTE BARS NECKLACE (SIMILAR): LULU'S = $14  /  FAUX TURQUOISE TRIANGLE & GOLD FASHION RING: ALI EXPRESS = $1.65
Gold Bar Bangle: Ali Express = $1.50  /  Faux Turquoise Triangle & Gold Fashion Ring: ALI EXPRESS = $1.65
GOLD BAR BANGLE: ALI EXPRESS = $1.50  /  FAUX TURQUOISE TRIANGLE & GOLD FASHION RING: ALI EXPRESS = $1.65  /  GOLD DOUBLE CIGARETTE BARS NECKLACE (SIMILAR): LULU'S = $14

 ALL OF THE ABOVE IMAGES AND LAYOUTS ARE BY LIESL EHARDT.


0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt