MY PAGES:


Monday, April 17, 2017

HUES OF HASKELL | MAGICAL SUNGLASSES FROM WARBY PARKER THAT ALSO GIVE BACK


HAPPY MONDAY, FASHIONISTAS!


I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A LOVELY EASTER with loved ones!


my younger sister recently purchased a pair of prescription glasses from warby parker, and i was visiting when she received her shipment of the different styles she had chosen.  


I had not heard of them and love that they let you do a home try on TO test them from the comfort of your own space.  This way you can really see which is best suited for you and your lifestyle before purchasing.


she had such a great experience, and the glasses are far more affordable than most Eye glass shopS, that i'm getting My new pair from them, too.


while browsing, i realized they offer FREE Shipping and have fun sunglasses as well. the hues of haskell collection on their main page Reminded me of a unicorn...and who doesn't like unicorns! it inspired me to share the colorful happiness and my favorite sunglasses with you.


More important, you all know how much i like to give back and volunteer my time, it is so important to me.  so, the fact that when you buy a pair, they give a pair, and have already donated over 2 million pairs to people in need, it made me want to buy from them even more.  


Be sure to check back to see what I chose in a future post! Until then, if you are need of sunglasses or glasses, my sister and i highly recommend them, their product and business mission.  love! 


| HUES OF HASKELL COLLECTION: warby parker = $95 A pair |


warby parker ad featuring HASKELL BLUE LENS SUNGLASSES = $95

|  ABOVE LAYOUT CREATED BY LIESL EHARDT using WARBY PARKER IMAGES|



1. Haskell Pink Lens Sunglasses

WARBY PARKER = $95

2. HASKELL TORTOISE LENS SUNGLASSES

WARBY PARKER = $95

3. TAYLOR OAKLY JET BLACK DOWNING SUNGLASSES

WARBY PARKER = $95

4. HASKELL BLUE LENS SUNGLASSES

WARBY PARKER = $95

5. GRAPEFRUIT SODA TILLEY SUNGLASSES

WARBY PARKER = $95



0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt