MY PAGES:


Monday, July 3, 2017

LIFE | JUNE FAVORITES AND BEAUTY LOVES


HAPPY MONDAY, BLOGLAND!

JULY IS HERE, AND THAT MEANS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SHARE MY JUNE FAVORITES.

EACH HAS BEEN A GO-TO ITEM WHILE ON THE ROAD AND DURING MY BIG MOVE GEARING UP TO DESTINATION DENVER

I have tried a number of clear nail treatment polishes, but none works nealy as well as the one by opI.  that siad, I RECOMMEND price checking it first because it is on the pricier side, and amazon has the most AFFORDABLE option I've found.

I'm also a big fan of stilia's eye shadow in kitten, but NYX's Prismatic eye shadow in Girl Talk is a fantastic dupe for it that I now use daily.

What are some of your favorites?  Share in the comments below and have a Happy 4th of july in the us tomorrow! 
yellow off-the-shoulder top: forever 21  |  Gold Bar Necklace: DIY  |  mascara: wet n wild megaplump in black

1.  OPI NAIL ENVY | AMAZON = $17.99




  5.  E.L.F. ultimate blending BRUSH | amazon = $6

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt