MY PAGES:


Sunday, October 8, 2017

SATURDAY SAYINGS | CREATIVE AND FOCUSED LIFE INSPIRATION + QUICK UPDATE


HAPPY SUNDAY, EVERYONE!

I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR BEING MIA THIS WEEK, I WAS BACK IN DENVER TOURING APARTMENTS AND INTERVIEWING FOR A part-time JOB to help me meet some people as I grow my small business and create NEW DIY and blog ideas.

I'm happy to report that I found an apartment complex that i love in the area i had hoped to be.  Plus, it is within walking distance of the fashion stylist position i was offered at a wonderful place. 

THen, I was on "MOMMY DUTy" FOR MY SISTER, WHILE SHE WAS IN CHICAGO WITH HER HUBBY FOR A WEDDING, WATCHING MY 2 AND 4 YEAR OLD NIECE AND NEPHEW, I love them so much!

More to come, but until then, IT'S SATURDAY SAYINGS (ON A SUNDAY) TIME, AND THIS WEEK I have some CREATIVE LIFE inspiration for you, enjoy! 
QUOTE VIA ME.ME
QUOTE VIA PINTEREST
QUOTE VIA SEA CALLIGRAPHY
QUOTE VIA BE HAPPY

PURCHASE PRINT = $23+ | 
QUOTE VIA THELETTERINGMAMA INSTAGRAM

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt