MY PAGES:


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SASSY SHOES


Hello Again, Lovelies!

OK, so, I realize the weather is still warm and it is still summer, but Fall will be hear before we know it and for many of you that means back to school as well!

Therefore, I decided to share a few sassy shoes I found online at an affordable price with you that might help to spice up your fall wardrobe and add some fun going out shoes to your collection! :)
Forever 21
$ 24.80


LuLu's
$ 32.00
Forever 21
$ 22.80


Charlotte Russe
$ 22.50


I hope you are all enjoying your summers thus far and have fun planning and possible shopping for the cooler season head!

Sending you all lots of smiles and continued thanks for all the support!


3 comments :

  1. Aww those shoes are perfect:)The green one is so cute:) Hope you are having a lovely day,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back!! Welcome back sweetie :)

    Great shoes, and I hope all is well.

    Lots of smiles,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of these!!

    i've just started wearing big heals.. never have cause i'm pretty tall, but i've decided to rock the tallness...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt