Now, here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass the award on to (up to) 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fabulous.
• Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
And away we go...
1. I have always loved looking at engagement, bridal and wedding photography on blogs and websites, looking at all the details, settings and colors they chose, and seeing two people so happy together whether I know them or not.
2. I really enjoy being alone, am a homebody at heart, love being curled up on the couch with a yummy candle burning, watching a good movie or browsing the internet on my laptop.
3. I lived in London, England for a couple years, where my younger sister was born, and then, in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates), for 3 years growing up. The Middle East was one of the best life experiences and is, to this day, still one of my favorite places that I've lived.
4. I smile on a daily basis and one of the hardest things for me to do in life is not smile, in fact, it pains me not to! :)
5. I have been so fortunate to travel around the world, visiting 49 of the 50 states and 6 of the 7 continents, all before I graduated high school. It taught me so much, allowed me to experience the cultures and customs of others, which I see true value and importance in, especially at a young age, and I am inspired by travel to this day.
6. I have the most extraordinary parents in the world and the support and love they offer is endless. I often think that if more people could have parents like I have that the world would be a better place.
7. I don't like talking on the phone. I know, I know, this may seem odd, but I would much rather talk with someone in person or else e-mail...I think the phone raises my blood pressure! LOL!
Now to pass this on...