MY PAGES:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

INTERVIEW: MEET THE NOMINEES


As I mentioned yesterday, the Amazing Ashley over at Eisy Morgan thought up a really cute idea to nominate different blogs for the Bloscars since the Oscars are happening this Sunday! How creative is that?!? :)

Anywho, she is doing features on each of the nominees and asked me yesterday if I would take part in it with an interview. I of course said, yes, and was super excited to be a part of it all!

She even took a picture of me from a different award show and placed me at the Bloscars...how super fun, I love it! :)

You can read the interview HERE!

Also, voting is open until 10PM tonight so, there is still time for you To Vote for me for the Bloscars if you feel I am deserving and haven't already!

Thank you again to Ashley for having me as a part of all of this and for such a fun idea, to everyone who has already placed their vote and for all the get well wishes...my cold is slowing leaving! :)

Break-A-Leg, as we say in the acting world, to all the nominees!!!

20 comments :

  1. That photo is fantastic and you look beautiful, darling. Im off to read the interview:) Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I voted for you dear :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being nominated for a blogster! Too funny. I just stumbled over to your site from Eisy's. Good luck!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got my vote...read the interview and loved it..your just a gorgeous gal through and through x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your interview was so cute, I love it Liesl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I like it, hope you win :)


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview!!! Love that gown on you, so beautiful and so affordable!! Just great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! Off to vote, good luck hun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to be in the picture too!!!

    Happy Thursday my Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's soooo cute! :)
    I love that picture!
    Oh and I totally voted! I hope you win!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to go vote!! Liesl you are adorable! Can't wait to see you all dolled up in your wedding gown!! Wheee :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great interview! And I love that pic! When I saw the little version in my news feed thing I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaatttt?!" I thought you were actually at the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh my goodness, the back on that dress is BEYOND fabulous!!!! Super sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I am now a follower of yours. Feel free to look over my blog and really appreciate if you can become a follower of my blog also.
    http://freerecipehealthbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your comment. very sweet of you :)
    you are sooooo pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are too cute! good luck! and I'm thinking we have a future academy award nominee here... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt