MY PAGES:


Monday, March 7, 2011

READERS' POLL: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF?


Happy, Happy Monday, Blogland!

My Fabulous Fashions 4 Sensible Style blog has been a really fun journey so far, and since I value what my readers think and why it is you stop by from time to time, I wanted to turn to you and find out what it is you like most about this site and hope to see more of in the future as it evolves!

I thought the best way to do this was in the form of a poll where you can choose multiple choices, if need be, but feel free to also leave your thoughts in the comments or send me a message!

(image altered by moi)

OK, it's now Readers' Poll Time...

What would you, my Fabulous Followers and Radiant Readers, like to see more of?

Check all that apply:

Look 4 Less
Look of the Day
Get Crafty DIY Projects
Discount Offers and Codes
Affordable Online Fashions
Complete Outfits via Polyvore
Life Adventures and Picture Shows

Also, since you took the time to stop by, and hopefully vote in my little poll, I am also going to give you a special discount offer from ASOS as a little "Thank You!"


20% Off (entire order)
code: SPRING

I have found some wonderful things on their site, many of which are rather affordable, and even ordered a lovely blue dress, which I sported at my birthday last year, from them. I was also super pleased with my order, their free shipping worldwide and return policy!

So, let me know what you would like to see more of on Fabulous Fashions 4 Sensible Style and enjoy this lovely discount offer! Thanks so much and check back for another Look of the Day! :)

10 comments :

  1. I love your look for less! I voted!! :) I selected 3 different things but I love them all. This is a great way to see what the readers want to see. Eventually, I may include something similar. You're my blog guru!!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Keep it going, whatever you're doing:-) I love random fun posts, so keep it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Asos, although I have never actually bought anything from them. I just might with this code, though! Also, I did your survey! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted... but honestly I love everything you blog about!! I can always count on fabulous fashion and a genuine smile when I pop over to your corner of the blog world.

    Keep up the awesome work, your blog is absolutely one of my fav's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the stylish blogger award. Congratulations =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look 4 less, its interesting to always see what you can find that is similar. Also would love to see your wedding planning adventures and DIY crafts! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted! I adore you and your blog! You could write about anything and I would still love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many things in here that I dont know where to start. It's so cute and lovely.

    visit mine on :
    www.agisense.blogspot.com

    xoxo Agy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly you WIN!!! Come chk it out:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt