MY PAGES:


Monday, April 11, 2011

LOOK 4 LESS: TAYLOR SWIFT AT AUTOMAT RESTAURANT IN LONDON


This week, I have a quick, easy and simple Look 4 Less as spotted on the lovely Taylor Swift!

She was seen wearing a classic trench coat, practical black boot flats and a lovely yellow floral print purse for a splash of color while out to dinner at Automat Restaurant in London.


Who: Taylor Swift
Where: Dinner @ Automat Restaurant in London

Below you will see how I created her classic look for a more affordable price!

That said, I think you could find it cheaper with a little hunting at your local Marshall's or TJ Maxx type stores! For example, I found a very similar trench coat originally priced at $195.50 at my local Marshall's for $49.95!

Coat
Price: $99.98
Buy: Macy's

Boots
Price: $23.99

Purse
Price: $15.00
Buy: Etsy

I don't think you will ever go wrong, fashion wise, with a neutral trench coat and pair of simple, wearable black boots!

However, this season navy blue is very in, and I am seeing a lot of navy blue jackets and trenches so you could always sport that too!

So, I say invest in those items, even at an affordable price if you don't already have them, and pair it with a fun, bright colored purse and/or accessories you already have in your wardrobe!

I'll be back this week for Wedding Wednesday and with a Look of the Day from my NYC outing to pick up my newly sized engagement ring at Tiffany's and out to enjoy one of the best margaritas straight up anywhere! Just divine! :)

14 comments :

  1. Adorable look...love the white trench for sure!!! xx Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look and wearing it for much less than she paid is right up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great and I so appreciate you helping us find the look for less. I hope you had a great weekend and have a fabulous Monday doll! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately Taylor Swift is dressing more and more better!! Her outfits are simple but cute and chic at the same time!!
    xoxo from your Italian follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is chic and I love that you've replicated it PERFECTLY! Loving her looks lately that is for sure! Hope you had a great Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds Liesl! I totally would love a khaki AND a navy trench:-) Shopping time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great I am sending you my look for less right now. I just love this series so much

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! i keep seeing trench coats mentioned as a timeless classic that can be used again and again. i need to invest in one. thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love these posts!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the trench and boots. Perfect for Oregon weather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos!


    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!! I have been wearing my trench coat all week... a soft grey double-breasted Burberry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the white trench and the boots:) Have a fantastic day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming necklace GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt