I have been fortunate to get this lovely honor in the past from fellow bloggers, so, I will try to make my facts different from those, which you can see here and here, if interested.
Here we go...
3. Julia Roberts once approached me on set, and complimented me on my bracelet.
4. After being contacted by a police officer, I discovered that someone was impersonating me on Match.com, using all my pictures and information, even talking to guys on the phone she was going to meet, and telling them she was Liesl Ehardt...why me, I'll never understand.
5. I once had dinner with Katie Holmes while on the set of Dawson's Creek.
6. My 4th grade teacher, Mr. Tarantiles, who is one of my favorite teachers to this day, taught me to juggle, using erasers, during recess one day at school.
7. I love evening thunder and lightning storms so much...and we had quite the doozy last night, one of the loudest and closest ever, just wish it had lasted longer!
I AWARD THE LOVELY . . .