MY PAGES:


Sunday, July 14, 2013

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE AND YOUR OWN PATH INSPIRATION ON A SUNDAY


Happy Sunday and Bastille Day, Everyone!!!

I am a day late posting these life and finding your own path quotes, but have no fear they will be Sunday Sayings this week! :)

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!  I was off exploring Governors Island yesterday, and they had a French vintage fair theme going on called FĂȘte Paradiso, where they brought in a bunch of old fashioned carousels, rides and fair games, which was lovely, I'll have some pictures up on Monday!
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image altered by moi.)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image - This one is so true, and made me laugh.)


 CURRENT GIVEAWAY ★  STRUCTRUEbags Bi-Fold Wallet   



3 comments :

  1. CHOOSE HAPPY! My favorite! Hope you had a nice weekend!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! I miss reading your blog all the time! If only I had that kind of time on my hands again... ha ha! Thank heavens for instagram so that I am still up to date with you! It seems like you are having such a lovely time there! SOMEDAY I WILL come visit and we WILL meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be the kind of person, you want to meet!!
    So many amazing ans inspiring quotes!
    Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt