MY PAGES:


Monday, October 28, 2013

PICTURE SHOW: AN ENCHANTING DAY IN NEW PALTZ DISCOVERING FALL


Happy Monday, Blogland!

Since Fall is quite possibly my favorite time of year, being back east has been lovely for this, but living in Manhattan, I don't get the full effect of all the joy, colors and cozy romance that this time of year can bring.

So, what do we do, you ask?  

We rent a car, take a mini road trip and drive to Upstate New York to the charming town of New Paltz, of course.  There you will find vineyards and farms and a small town that truly magnifies all the magical wonder of fall back east! 

It was a truly beautiful day, with bright blue sky and just the right amount of crispness in the air, which made our adventure one to remember, and this adventure would not be complete without a little leaf throwing fun! :)
Director / Producer of Photography: Master Christopher Chang


Just before sunset, we headed to Wrights Farm and took in all the yumminess along with the breathtaking views of golden yellow, sparkling reds and twilight glow of perfection that radiated from the sun as it said good evening to a truly enchanting day.

So, if you ever find yourself in the area, I highly recommend it, especially, in the fall, everyone there is so friendly and welcoming!  Plus, it is home to Historic Huguenot Street, the oldest street in America!

Now, I invite you to join me on my adventure in pictures, enjoy! :)


9 comments :

  1. Oh I'm deeply impressed by your lovely autumn/fall 2013 impression and inspiration post! New Paltz seems to be a cozy/comfy and really autumn traditional and magical place on earth!:)

    Wish you a lovely week!

    Bye,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Niki! I must say it is a cozy lovely area for fall and I am so glad I discovered it, and on such a beautiful day! :) Love Fall!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Fabulous fall foliage, and amazingly autumnal art! (Perfect post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful over there! love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faith, you always leave the sweetest comments! :)

      Delete
  4. These photos are gorgeous!! This is what I always imagine fall to be. The East Coast does it right! Somehow I've always found myself there in summer, spring, or winter, but never fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is always the most colourful and beautiful season!
    I love your leaf throwing fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that gif was so beautiful!
    i need to learn how to make one, haha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt