MY PAGES:


Thursday, February 25, 2016

PICTURE SHOW: A WEEK OF FOOD, WINE, T.J. MAXX GOODIES AND MORE


Happy Thursday, Lovelies!

Just a quick post of pictures from the past week.  I was fortunate to catchup with a friend, and former co-worker, over wine and a divine charcuterie plate on a very rainy day, which brought some sunshine.  

I also did a little shopping at my beloved TJ Maxx and HomeGoods, and they had some of the cutest quote notebooks, accent pillows and more.  I honestly can't get enough of that place...it's dangerous! ;)

Check back tomorrow for a fun, easy and super affordable Get Crafty DIY!
Alamos Malbec & Cynthia Rowley Deer Head Wine Stopper: TJ Maxx = $12.99 /per set of 1 gold and 1 silver
similar stopper )
I'm Egg-obsessed  
"Well hello there lovely" Journal: TJ Maxx = $4.99
fun similar notebooks )
Chinese Food Carb Fest Dinner
Glass of Malbec, Cheese and Charcuterie Plate
"Ridiculously good ideas" Journal: TJ Maxx = $4.99
( similar notebook in pink & gold )
Ice Cream Accent Pillow: TJ Maxx = $2.00
same pillow in 2 colors )
"Hold hands firmly, hearts gently." Dove Red Velvet Chocolate 

All images by Liesl Ehardt via my iPhone 5s and Instagram.

2 comments :

  1. I'm in love with that wine stopper!!! So cute! And all of the notebooks <3

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving the teal note!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/03/the-new-acropolis-museum.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt