MY PAGES:


Thursday, September 8, 2016

TRAVEL DIARY: ANTELOPE ISLAND, BUFFALO AND THE GREAT SALT LAKE


Happy Thursday, Blogland!


Since my quest to find buffalo failed in Wyoming, where buffalo is their state animal, I thought I'd have to pass on seeing them on this trip.

However, while visiting my aunt and uncle in Park City, UT, they told me about Antelope Island, one of Utah's state parks, which is guaranteed to have buffalo.  So, we went slightly out of our way during our drive St. George, Utah to check it out.

Sure enough they were there!  So, I was able to get some pictures of them, along with some Antelope and a beautiful butterfly that flew in and landed near where I was standing. Plus, they all roam along the Great Salt Lake, which was pretty to see as well.

Now, onto the pictures, and I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday ahead. Enjoy! :)
Photo Credit: My Extraordinary Dad

ALL of the above images by Liesl Ehardt unless otherwise noted.



0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt